Shopping Cart

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The many faces of Adelaide!


         When I look at this amazing collage of my daughter Adelaide, a massive smile instantly erupts across my face and I beam with fatherly pride! A small chuckle sneaks out in my throat and I grin impossibly wider. A sudden wave of emotion rolls over me and I’m instantaneously removed from my surroundings and I go to that wonderful mental space that only your child can take you. I’m viewing the multi-facets of Addy’s personality and I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such a wonderfully happy child. I move on and get soooo excited to see how she perceives the world around her and well up with hope as I see the excitement and wonderment at the smallest of things. I also notice that she’s learning about herself and I’m floored by the insight and promise that brings. I find the resolve to live my own life with the same vigor and innocence as well. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is an understatement when you love the subject unconditionally.

                                                                                                                                Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment